Caleb is two months old today.
His surgery is scheduled for sometime between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm tomorrow. The surgeon's representative said 1:00 pm, the nurse said that it may be closer to 10:00 am. We'll see who is closer tomorrow.
Caleb had another uneventful day today. The only hiccup was that Phil thought he might have seen a speck of blood in Caleb's diaper this afternoon. He told the nurse and she talked to the nurse practioner. They will keep an eye out, but no one seems overly concerned. I really hope that there is nothing to delay the surgery.
Tonight I realized that we have made no real progress since Caleb left the PCTU over five weeks ago. He has still not gained any weight, he is still on high flow air and a large amount of IV diuretics. The only change is that he has gotten stronger (I don't know how he has done that). We are fervently hoping and praying that the smaller shunt will solve our problems and get us over this hump.
I will try to post more often tomorrow with updates if possible. Thank you for all of your prayers. We definitely feel your love and support.