Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday, August 2, 2010

Today I had another non-stress test. The grapes didn't wake him up today, but the little buzzer did and we passed the test. There are no new concerns and everything still looks fine. The doctor wants to see me again on Thursday, just to keep a close eye on things. I appreciate the fact they are doing what they can to keep us on track for delivering in Ann Arbor. I know there are much worse things, but I really want to be in the same place as the baby and do not want him to have to travel without his Mom!

According to "What to Expect When You are Expecting", 37 weeks is considered full term. I am still holding out for two more weeks if I can get them though. I still have work to finish, the last of the back to school shopping to finish and packing to do. I didn't realize how tricky it is to plan and pack for both delivering a baby and staying out of town for 10 days to 4 weeks!

Countdown: 2 weeks

1 comment:

  1. I'm still teary-eyed from reading your "Because He Lives" post!!! Such great news - we can't wait to meet him when he's strong enough to handle the Dougherty crew...... :)