Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday, June 5, 2011


This was Caleb's first piece of U of M clothing. He got it before he was born and it says "I arrived a Wolverines fan!". Pretty fitting!

This week was just as boring as last week. Caleb's fondness for real food is helping him to close in on 15 pounds. We are not there quite yet, but we are close.

Caleb is tipping over more when he sits up. Of course, my first reaction was "Is something going wrong?", but I think that he is just getting cocky. Instead of focusing on staying upright, he is busy looking around and trying to decide where he is going to scoot to next. You can no longer count on him to stay in the same spot for very long. He is officially army crawling, but still has not figured out the knees yet. He is capable of using his legs, so I think it is just a matter of time.

This weekend, Phil took the Big 3 to Illinois for a family get together with his Dougherty aunts, uncles and cousins. I think Caleb really missed his brother and sisters. When they got home today, he was very excited. I think he has got the family thing figured out!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "boring" updates - I haven't seen Caleb in a little while and I miss his smile. Hope to catch up soon. Maybe he'll take a spin around the track with me at the Relay for Life!?
    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete